Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Debut Of Hotlanta 2010 !

Strolling around the campus pond on this beautiful day, I encountered a group of barefooted young adults soaking up up the sun and chatting. I asked them what sort of things do they enjoying doing on day such as this.

20 year old Mara Juina from Athens,Greece said" I love juggling outside with my friends. And we love going on picnics in Peidmont Park." As do I Mara !

The always fabulous Piedmont Park located in the heart of ATL, is one of my personal favorite hot spots. As well as home (again !)to the infamous Screen On The Green. Will you be attending screen on the green now its back in Piedmont? Let me know ! If so, you can find me there in a sundress, on a big blanket of friends with ice cold beverages! :)
Toodles!

XO<3 Bitsy

3 comments:

  1. You are such a classic individual....and you write very well. You are going to do well in the field of journalism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to Piedmont Park before, but I too love picnics in the park. Not much of a juggler though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to play golf at Piedmont, I've been dragged to a few screen on the green's too. Too crowded for me though.

    ReplyDelete